A MESSAGE TO OUR LEGENDARY CUSTOMERS ON COVID-19 REOPENING GUIDELINES
Legends Tavern and Grille would like to first and foremost express our deepest concern and well wishes for those that have been impacted by COVID-19. We are also incredibly grateful for the resilience and selfless efforts of all the medical professionals, first responders, and leaders in our community.
Our top priority has always been the safety, health, and well-being of our guests, employees, and communities in which our restaurants operate. As your neighborhood gastropub, we will continue to deliver on our promise to offer a fun and casual dining experience for all to enjoy. As we plan to reopen our doors for in-restaurant dining, each of our locations have implemented new procedures to maintain the highest level of cleanliness for our guests and team members.
To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we will be following all local ordinances regarding occupancy limits and adhering to strict CDC and Florida Restaurant Association guidelines.
Our health and sanitation guidelines for all four locations include:
- A complete deep cleaning and sanitization of the interior and exterior prior to reopening
- In-restaurant sanitizing stations available for customers and team members alike
- Required use of CDC approved PPE such as gloves and face masks when interacting with guests, staff, and preparing orders
- Customers must always be wearing masks, unless seated
- Employee health screenings before each shift, including temperature checks
- Updated floor plans that adhere to the Broward County’s occupancy and distancing guidelines
- Menus will be accessible on your cell phone with a designated QR code; we will also have disposable menus that will be discarded after one use
- Wrapped cutlery will be prepared in a designated sanitation area; hands-free napkin dispensers will be sanitized after each sitting
- Wrapped straws that will be discarded after use
- Removal of all shared condiments from the table; single-serve portions of condiments available upon request
- Monitoring and enforcing social distancing; this also includes limited seating to maintain enforced guidelines
- Designated managers that consistently monitor and enforce adherence to social distancing and sanitation guidelines
- Bathrooms will feature touch-free door openers, along with sensory soap, paper towel and sanitizing dispensers
- Designated one-way Entry and Exit doors
- If there is a wait, we kindly ask our guests to return to their vehicle and await a phone call notifying them that their table is ready
We appreciate your continued support as we pivot our operations at all four legendary locations in Sunrise, Deerfield Beach, Lighthouse Point, and Pompano Beach. We look forward to your return soon!